1. Individuals who are sick with fever, cough, or have trouble breathing must remain home from work and seek medical care.
2. Individuals who have traveled to one the CDC’s high-risk countries (hyperlink), who have returned from a cruise with a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19), or who believe they have been exposed to a case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) should follow the CDC’s recommendations to monitor their health and practice social distancing. These steps include the following:
- Take your temperature with a thermometer two times a day and monitor for fever. Also watch for cough or trouble breathing.
- Stay home and avoid contact with others. Do not go to work or school for this 14-day period. Discuss your work situation with your employer before returning to work.
- Do not take public transportation, taxis, or ride-shares during the time you are practicing social distancing.
- Avoid crowded places (such as shopping centers and movie theaters) and limit your activities in public.
- Keep your distance from others (about 6 feet).
3. Other individuals who have traveled should closely monitor their health for at least 14 days.
4. Individuals with a serious medical condition or compromised immune system should consult with their doctor before returning to school. Please provide the school with a note from your doctor if you are advised to stay home from school.